Adult bed bugs are about 0.5cm long, oval, reddish-brown, and wingless. They require blood in order to reproduce and complete their life cycle. Both male and female bed bugs feed on blood and take repeated blood meals during their lives. Female require blood for the development of eggs.
An efficient way to control Bed Bugs is to maintain high standards of housekeeping and hygiene.
- Sealing cracks and crevices so that bed bugs do not have a hiding place to breed.
- Wash bed linen in hot water followed by hot drier.
How we can get rid of Bed Bugs for you
- Initiate pest infestation inspection from Pest Control Islandwide.
- Spray Residual Treatment. (Optional 1)
- Hot Steam Bed Frame and Mattress. (Optional 2)
- Chemical Atomization whole house. (Optional 3)
- Follow up inspection to ensure proper pest control.