Most common Cockroaches in Singapore is American Cockroach and German Cockroach.
Cockroaches are found both indoor and outdoor ubiquitously where food is present. They prefer a warm, moist environment and love to hide in cracks and crevices. They are most abundant in kitchen. During the day, they can be found under sinks, behind stoves, refrigerators, cabinets, pantries, closets and inside sewers and drains.
An efficient way to control Cockroaches is to deny cockroaches of available food, water and shelter, to eliminate harbourage areas where they can hide.
- DO not leave food in sink, on the floor or tables overnight.
- Throw all food waste into plastic bags, tie the bags and put into refuse bin with cover.
- Store all food in containers or cabinets where cockroach will not bite through.
How we can get rid of Cockroaches for you
- Conduct pest infestation inspection from Pest Control Islandwide.
- Residual chemical spraying on affected areas and surrounding.
- Used of gel baiting for infestation places.
- Follow up inspection to ensure proper pest control.
Monthly fogging of rubbish bin chute and flushing of man hole is recommended for residential areas such as condominiums and landed house.