Most common Mosquitoes in Singapore is Aedes, Anopheles and Culex.
Mosquitoes undergo four life stages: egg, larva, pupa, and adult. Disrupting a mosquitoes’ life cycle and habitat may reduce the number of mosquitoes around you and your environment. These pests are known to transmit Dengue Fever, Malaria, Chikungunya, Filariasis and Zika virus.
An efficient way to control Mosquitoes is to find and eliminate their larval habitat.
- Dispose of tin cans, old tires, buckets, unused plastic bag or other containers that collect and hold water. Do not allow water to accumulate in the saucers of flowerpots, cemetery urns or in pet dishes for more than 2 days.
- Clean debris from rain gutters and remove any standing water under or around structures, or on flat roofs. Check around faucets and air conditioner units and repair leaks or eliminate puddles that remain for several days.
How we can get rid of Mosquitos for you
- A thorough inspection for any potential breeding ground will be conducted before we carry out the larvicide treatment.
- Larviciding is a treatment to control the development of mosquitoes’ larvae.
- Larvicide treatment at mosquito hotspots can help to reduce infestation.
- It is essential to fog at the right place when the mosquitoes are most active to get a more effective control.
- Thermal fogging kills adult mosquitoes instantly present within the treated area during the treatment time.
- Motor Blower Misting Treatment creates a Barrier preventing mosquitoes from entering the premises.
- External wall are coated with an adulticide, Killing mosquitoes resting on walls in the daytime.
- The Chemical has high binding power to surfaces and protects your premises from mosquitoes for at least 1 month after a single treatment.
- This treatment can be conducted both indoor and outdoor.